PlaneWave - Delta T Dew Heater for CDK 12.5", 14", 17", 20" and 24" OTA
Availability : In Stock
Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
The Delta T Heater allows you to maintain optimal temperature control within your Planewave CDK. Have Full Control of Primary and Secondary Heater using PlaneWave Interface (PWI 3) Software.
PlaneWave Delta T Heater for CDK 14 and CDK 17 OTA
- Have Full Control of Primary and Secondary Heater using PlaneWave Interface (PWI 3) Software
- Monitor current temperature of primary mirror, secondary mirror and surrounding ambient temperature
- Automatically maintains mirror temperature set point as outside temperature changes
- Displays real time graph of all temperature sensors
Installing the T Heater is simple.
- Connect Heater with the 0.25-20 screws to connect the mounting holes (telescope's back plate) to the bracket
- Use one RCA cable (supplied) and connect one side to the PRI port on the telescope and the other to Primary port on the control box.
- Use the second RCA cable (supplied) and connect one side to the SEC port on the telescope and the other to the Secondary port on the control box.
- Connect one end of the USB cable (supplied) to the PC and the other to the USB port on the control box.
- Connect the barrel connector of the AC adapter to the 12vDC port on the control box.
- Flip power switch on and if the red light turns on, you are done!
|Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
Write Your Own Review