Pentax - PF-65ED-A II Spotting Scope Kit with Zoom Eyepiece
Pentax PF-65ED-A II Spotting Scope Kit with Zoom Eyepiece
The PF-65ED II (straight-line type) and the PF-65EDA II (slanted type) spotting scopes offer a high-level balance between exceptional image performance when viewing with the eyes and image quality for conducting zoom photography when connected to a digital camera.
- Superb Optical Performance. PENTAX made a thorough review of the optical designs utilized in its previous spotting-scope models. It then made improvements to every optical element during the scope's development, including the incorporation of high-resolution ED (Extra-low Dispersion) optical elements in the objective lens. As a result, the PF-65EDII provides a clear, bright image field in all types of observations, and assures outstanding image quality in high-magnification digital photography using a digital camera.
- Compact, Portable Design with an 65mm Objective lens. Lightweight body with a 65mm objective lens to assure outstanding portability and maneuverability in the field.
- Straight-Line Barrel for Easy Targeting of the Subject. The PF-65EDII's straight-line barrel lets you spot the subject swiftly and accurately, even from a moving vehicle.The PF-65EDAII’s barrel is slanted 45 degrees upwards towards the eyepiece end to assure the most comfortable viewing position, even when the subject is at the top of a tree or high in the air.
- High-Resolution ED Elements for a Sharp, Clear Image. The PF-65EDII's 65mm objective lens incorporates ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements to deliver a sharp, high-resolution image with minimal chromatic aberrations.
- smc PENTAX XF-Series Eyepieces Designed Exclusively for the 65mm Spotting Scopes. Accepts any of the three smc PENTAX XF-series eyepieces: two unifocal models with a long eye relief, and one zoom model (all optional). By removing the screw-on-type eyecup, you can mount an eyepiece on either of the PF-65EDII's two eyepiece receptacles (one for the unifocal models with 30.5mm in diameter and 0.5mm in thread pitch, and another for the zoom model with 43mm in diameter and 0.75mm in thread pitch). In addition to XF-series eyepieces, the PF-65EDII also accepts any of the five high-performance XW-series eyepieces (four unifocal models and one zoom model) designed for astronomical observation, assuring greater flexibility in the choice of an eyepiece that best accommodates specific user requirements.
|Free Shipping Available