Pentax - Papilio II 6.5x21 Binoculars
Pentax Papilio II 6.5x21 Binoculars
PENTAX quality and clarity are within reach, at a price that’s within reach, too. These compact porro-prism models feature a dual-axis, single body design with synchronized eyepiece adjustment. Aspherical lens elements give you edge-to-edge sharpness. Clear images and clearly affordable.
- Fully-multi-coated optics assure maximum light transmission resulting in high quality viewing. Every surface of every element is fully coated minimizing internal glare and flare and giving a bright clear view.
- Unique Uni-body design enhances durability by locking objective lenses in a single housing and synchronizing the eyepiece movement. This minimizes moving parts and assures these binoculars will function properly and clearly for years to come.
- Aspherical lens elements, which are critical in compact binoculars, provide exceptional edge-to-edge sharpness. This assures that items on the edge of your field of view are just as sharp as those in the center.
- Available in 6.5x21 and 8.5 x 21 magnifications.
- Features the PENTAX-developed Convergent Lens Optical System Engineering mechanism, which automatically slides the left and right objective lenses toward the center when the focus is fixed at a short distance. As a result, the right and left image fields are correctly aligned to facilitate close-range viewing.
- Specifically developed to satisfy user demands for close-range observation of butterflies and other insects. Thanks to its go-anywhere portability, this series is also ideal for conventional binocular subjects, including spectator sports, travel and hiking.
|Free Shipping Available