Coronado - Cemax 12mm Solar Eyepiece
The Coronado CEMAX 12mm 52° 1.25" eyepiece is designed for H-Alpha solar observations, primarily with telescopes like the Coronado SolarMax. Its top-notch multi-coated optics deliver pristine and flawless views of the Sun and its associated activity. The CEMAX 12mm also excels well in lunar and planetary viewing, although its primary optimization is for H-Alpha wavelengths.
Please be aware that this eyepiece must always be used in conjunction with a front Etalon and a blocking filter. Never attempt to observe the Sun without these two essential components in place.
Coronado Cemax 12mm Solar Eyepiece
CEMAX 12mm Features
- The Coronado CEMAX 12mm is optimized for use with H-Alpha telescopes like the SolarMax.
- Features multi coated optics for sharp pristine views of the Sun and its activity.
- The eyepiece can also be used for lunar and planetary viewing.
- Features a 52° apparent field of view and 8mm eye relief.
- Must be used with Etalon AND blocking filter for safe solar observation!
Designed for Use with Coronado SolarMax H-Alpha Telescopes
The Coronado CEMAX 12mm 52° 1.25" is particularly designed to be used with H-Alpha wavelengths on solar telescopes like the Coronado SolarMax. Pristine and sharp views of the Sun and its corresponding activity are obtained through the high end multi coated optics. It can also be used in lunar and planetary viewing as well despite it being optimized for H-Alpha use.
NOTE: The eyepiece MUST be used in addition with an installed front Etalon AND a blocking filter. Never use this eyepiece to view the Sun without these other two components.
|Spend $100 for free shipping on qualifying items
|Apparent Field of View
|In The Box
- Coronado Cemax 12mm Solar Eyepiece