10 Micron - Centaurus II Tripod
Precision-crafted through CNC machining with ERGAL alloy tubing and tailored exclusively for compatibility with the GM2000 Mount, the 10 Micron Centaurus II Tripod serves as a highly durable yet lightweight collapsible solution. The tripod has an impressive payload-to-weight ratio.
10 Micron Centaurus II Tripod
Centaurus II Tripod Features
- 10 Micron Centaurus II tripod is CNC machined with ERGAL alloy tubing.
- Height can be adjusted via the grip clutches.
- Collapsed length of tripod legs is 39" inches while height varies between 35" to 53"
- Weight of Centaurus II tripod is only 46 lbs, yet can withstand a payload of up to 441 lbs resulting in a remarkable payload to weight ratio.
- The Centaurus II tripod head adapter measures 9" which is compatible with the 10 Micron GM2000 and predilled for other mounts with adapters as well.
- Includes both a cordura bag and accessory tray.
Designed for the GM2000 Mount
CNC machined with ERGAL allow tubing and manufacturered specifically for use with the GM2000 Mount, the 10 Micron Centaurus II Tripod stands shines as a very robust, yet lightweight collapsible tripod. Routinely tested with HPS Mount, it consists of dual folding upper tubes for optimal stringent support. The tripod has an excellent payload to weight ratio, weighing only 46 lbs but managing a payload of 441 lbs.
Since a tripod is the first piece of the puzzle in any imaging setup, 10 Micron has designed the Centaurus II tripod for optimal vibration reduction and stability when used in conjuction with the mounts. The 9" tripod head adapter also includes predrilled holes to be used with other mounts with their own corresponding adapters.
Included is a cordura accessory tray as well as a cordura bag.
|Does Not Qualify for Free Shipping
|Tripod Height Adjustment Range
|35" to 53"
|In The Box
- 10 Micron Centaurus II Tripod
- Triangle shaped accessory tray
- Control box holder
- Cordura carrying bag