Vixen Alpina 8x42 DCF Binoculars
The Vixen Alpina 8x42 DCF Binoculars are excellent at nature observation.
- First and foremost, 22mm of eye relief is to die for, especially for observers wearing glasses. This means that in order to get a look at the entire field of view through the Vixen Alpina 8x42 DCF Binoculars, the eye pupil and objective lens can be a maximum of 22mm apart from each other making viewing more comfortable and easy. Always an advantage.
- These binoculars have a magnification of 8x, meaning they are great to use to view something specific in a small area. Wildlife viewing is a must with these mighty binocs! Not to mention 42mm of objective light gathering, viewing wildlife in lower light conditions such as dawn or dusk is also a neat feature!
- The Alpina 8x42 binoculars from Vixen are roof prism designed, meaning they tend to be more compact in design than porro based binocs. The prisms allow the lens eyecups to precisely match up directly behind the objective, making binoculars of these type easier and more compact to fit into small bags, pockets etc.
- Featuring BaK-4 glass, there will be no vignetting in image due to the glass’s high refractive index.
- The Alpina 8x42 binocular are nitrogen purged, simply kiss moisture goodbye! This means they can be brought in virtually any weather conditions without getting damaged.
The Alpina models are our top of the line in a roof-prism, waterproof binocular. They combine the features of fully multicoated optics, phase coated prisms and are nitrogen filled and waterproof.
|Name||Vixen - Alpina 8x42 DCF Binoculars|
|Custom Stock Status||In Stock|
|Angular Field of View||6.7°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||351 ft|
|Near Focus||2.2 yds|
|Objective Lense Sizes||42mm|