Please consider TSM60001 TemmaII as a replacement mount
- The EM-200 USD III accommodates the Mewlon 250, CN-212, or TOA -130 beautifully.
- Comes with two-5 kg (11.02 lb.) counterweights, hand controller, and power cable.
- Integrated polar alignment scope with illumination.
- High precision RA and Dec stepper motors provide cyclic errors lower than +/- 5 arc seconds.
- Tripod is sold separately.
- Weight capacity is 40 lbs.
The EM-200 USD III is an accurate, precision-built German equatorial mount that provides a stable platform for payloads of up to 40 pounds. It is an ideal mount for any type telescope, be it a refractor, reflector, or cassegrain.
The modern aesthetic design of the EM-200 is highly attractive as well as beautifully functional. The RA and DEC stepper motors are fully integrated into the mounting,and the high precision design and construction provides cyclic errors lower than +/- 5 arc seconds.
The integrated polar alignment telescope has an illuminated reticule which can be dimmed to suit the user or observing conditions. In conjunction with the precision altitude and azimuth adjusters, this will typically give polar alignment accuracy within 2 minutes of arc of the celestial pole.
Improvements (EM-200 vs EM-200 USD III) include the ability for operation on 12v (manual operation via hand controller or remote operation with Temma upgrade and a PC) or 24v (remote operation via a PC with the addition of the Temma upgrade). These new mounts feature high speed slewing at 300x [sidereal rate] at 12v and 700x at 24v. A hand controller and power cable for 12V/220V battery connection is included.
Specifications for the Takahashi EM-200 Mount
- R.A. Slow Motion: Motor Driven
- DEC Slow Motion: Motor Driven
- Azimuth Adjustment: 30
- Elevation: 0-50? or 5-50
- Setting Circles: R.A> -10\' increments, DEC, -2? increments
- Tracking Accuracy: 5 arc seconds
- Load Capacity: 35.2 lbs. (16kg)
- Gross Weight, including Counterweight: 56.2 lbs (25.5kg)
- Counterweights: 2 - 5kg
- Polar Finder: Built-in with 5\' setting accuracy, scale pattern effective til 2015 with quick reference dial for N/S
- Motor Drive: Sidereal rate N/S switching
- Slewing Speed R.A.: 0.05x--2x
- Slewing Speed R.A. High Speed Mode: 2X - 16X
- Slewing Speed DEC: 0-15 arc/sec
- Slewing Speed DEC High Speed Mode: 30-240 arc/sec
Tripod is optional with this mount. Choose from the Accessories Tab unless you have other plans.
|Name||Takahashi - EM-200 USD III Equatorial Mount - DISCONTINUED|