- The Takahashi EM-500 Tripod is heavy-duty metal construction designed for the Takahashi EM-500 mount.
- Adjustable height, with positions between 31.5" and 44.5".
- The Takahashi EM-500 Tripod weighs only 34 lbs.
- Maximum payload is 1,000 pounds.
- The Takahashi EM-500 Tripod is a Special Order item. Call for latest availability.
Are you ready to put a great set of legs under your Takahashi EM-500 mount? Then do it with a genuine Takahashi EM-500 tripod! This heavy duty metal tripod is quality construction to last a lifetime, with fully adjustable height legs with positions between 31.5" and 44.5". You won't be stripping adjustment screws out on this mount or having parts "accidentally" loosen up without you knowing it. This is Takahashi quality...
Despite its rugged construction, the Takahashi EM-500 Tripod still comes in at a fairly light weight of only 34 pounds, yet it is able to support a 1000 pound payload. That's half a ton of equipment! Combined with a beautiful black and aluminum finish, it's the perfect combination for your Takahashi system.