Items 1 to 20 of 30 total
Astro-Tech has equipped this telescope with a 2.7" Linear Crayford focuser, with a 10:1 focusing ratio. This 360° rotatable focuser allows the observer to place their eyepieces anywhere they please, and the 2" and 1.25" compression rings protect the eyepieces when mounted.
Safe and secure portability is also crucial in extending the life of your telescope and preventing where in tear, so Astro-Tech has included an aluminum-frame carrying case with their 130mm Refractor.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: AT130(48 States)
Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: 78-3576(48 States)
FREE SHIPPINGModel#: S11160(48 States)
- APO Quality - Quantum refractors are designed to assure virtual elimination of residual chromatic aberration ("false color") normally present in 2-element achromatic lens designs. Using extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, S-FPL51, for two of the lens elements and Schott glass for the other three lens elements, the Quantum 100ED 5-element design delivers crisp, high-fidelity views of planetary.
- F/5 Focal Ratio - excellent for visual and wide field imaging use.
- Field Flattener – the Quantum 100 has a built-in two-element field flattening lens that provides sharps, in-focus stars across a large 43 mm image circle.
- Precision Linear Bearing Focuser - Optical focus is achieved by means of a mechanically ultra-smooth, backlash-free, precision linear bearing focuser with giant 3" diameter drawtube. This rotatable focuser offers 2-speed fine and micro-fine focusing adjustments with an engraved scale. Includes 2" eyepiece adapter.
- Carbon Fiber Optical Tube - Dent and scratch-resistant carbon fiber optical tube not only provides a stylish protective finish but also delivers excellent thermal stability and mechanical stiffness.
- EQ Mount Ready - All-metal tube rings and a CGE-style dovetail plate makes Quantum refractors ready to be mounted on any of Celestron's high quality imaging platforms, like the CGEM or CGEM Deluxe equatorial mounts.
- Retractable Carbon Fiber Lens Shade - For compact and safe storage.
- Aluminum Case - Offers protection for your instrument.
Sky-Watcher high-performance ED-APO refractors offer premium optical performance for the discriminating amateur astronomer. Refractors are coveted for their superb contrast, high-definition and coal-black sky background that make stars appear like diamonds imbedded in black velvet. SW APO refractors utilize the most modern optical glasses and fabricating techniques to deliver the ultimate in high-fidelity astronomical imaging. Subtle details pop as never seen before in telescopes of lesser optical capability.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: S11200(48 States)
Sky-Watcher Quantum top of the line ED-APO refractors offer premium optical performance for the discriminating amateur astronomer and imagers... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: S11140(48 States)
Explore Scientific 127mm f/7.5 Air-Spaced Triplet ED Apochromatic Refractor The Explore Scientific 127mm f/7
Comes with 2 Speed Focuser, 8x50 erect Image Illuminated Finderscope, Enhanced 99% reflective 2" diagonal and The deluxe Case.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: TED127075-CF(48 States)
Regular Price: $4,169.99
Special Price: $2,499.99
Levenhuk Ra R130 ED Triplet OTA is a refractor with a 130-mm (5.1-in) objective lens capable of yielding sharp and clear views of celestial objects. The apochromatic objective lens consists of three lenses that reduce chromatic aberration to a barely noticeable minimum.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: 35427(48 States)
Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: 4507-08-01(48 States)
Diameter is 5.1" (130mm) with a focal length of 910mm, f/7. Features a super precise dual speed 3" Crayford focuser with 10:1 gear reduction for ultra fine focus control. Standard equipment also includes a Meade Series 5000 2" diagonal with 99% reflectivity, 8x50 viewfinder and an aluminum hard carry case to protect your investment when not in use. Also includes aluminum cradle ring assembly with dovetail compatible with many commercially available mounts. Eyepieces sold separately.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: 0507-00-05(48 States)
This high-performance 102mm triplet apochromatic refractor telescope packaged with a precise Sirius EQ-G GoTo mount is sure to please any astronomy enthusiast.... Learn MoreModel#: 24436
Takahashi is pleased and honored to announce the FC-76DS Apochromatic Refractor telescope, simply an advancement of the FC-76 from the 1980s. The new FS-78D is an updated version of the original FC-76 from 1980 by Takahashi.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: TFK0761(48 States)
Takahashi has just introduced the latest addition to its FS Series fluorite apochromatic refractors. As with all other FS refractors the FS-60C has its hard multi-coated fluorite objective up front with a low dispersion hard multicoated rear element.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: TTG6100(48 States)
Introducing the Takahashi FSQ-85ED, the newest and smallest member of the FSQ Series of flat field astrographs. Designed from the ground up for digital imaging, the Takahashi Baby “Q” is the go anywhere, portable astrograph.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: FQK0085(48 States)
The Takahashi Sky 90 is a refractor telescope that executes optical excellence.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: TSK9001(48 States)
The TSA-10S2 is the first in the new TSA line of Takahashi triplet apochromats. The color free images produced will delight the lunar, planetary and deep sky observer with very high contract images with pin point stars.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: TSA0102(48 States)
The TSA-120 is the second triplet apochromat in the TSA Series. Its superb color correction will provide high contrast images with pin point stars across the field.... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: TSA0120(48 States)
Televue TV-85 (Complete) APO Refractor - Brass? The Televue TV-85 is a superb travel scope, measuring only 21.5" (546mm) in length and weighing 9.6 lbs.? 23.6" (600mm) focal length combined with 3... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: BXC-3370(48 States)
Regular Price: $3,295.00
Special Price: $2,395.00
The Tele Vue-NP101(Nagler/Petzval) represents our closest realization yet of the "ideal" multi-purpose photo/visual telescope. Its snap-to-focus sharpness across even the widest true fields, and rich planetary contrast will take your breath away... Learn MoreFREE SHIPPINGModel#: NPF-4056(48 States)
Regular Price: $5,300.00
Special Price: $3,550.00