Takahashi 50mm LE 2" Eyepiece
- Five element Erfle offers an appreciable 50º apparent field of view.
- The Takahashi LE Series Eyepiece gives long eye relief and parfocal qualities.
- Engineered with extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for superior color correction.
- The Takahashi LE Series Eyepiece are full multi-coated for ultimate light transmission.
- This 50mm eyepiece has a barrel size of 2" and provides 25mm of eye relief.
The Takahashi LE Series Eyepiece produces images that live up to the Takahashi name... A name that has become synonymous with terms like "quality" and "precision" in today's amateur astronomy market. Each eyepiece is parfocal, which means little or no re-focusing when changing eyepieces. The five element Erfle design means an excellent 52º apparent field of view and equally excellent eye relief on all models but the high magnification 2.8mm and 3.6mm.
The higher magnification eyepieces in the line (2.8, 3.6, 5, and 7.5mm) use ED (extra low dispersion) glass for the best color correction. This is really a bonus when observing planets! All are fully multi-coated for ultimate light transmission. These qualities combine to enhance the viewing through your telescope as well as allow you a comfortable viewing session, even if you wear eyeglasses.
- Field of View 50º
- Eye Relief 25mm
- Number of Elements 5
- Focal Length 50mm
- Weight 20 oz.
- Barrel Size 2"
|Name||Takahashi - 50mm LE 2" Eyepiece|
|Manufacturer Part No||TEA0500|
|Custom Stock Status||Place your order to join our wait list - no deposit required.|