Takahashi Set Reducer for TOA-150 and TSA-102, TSA-120
Takahashi has made a high performance TOA-35 reducer for the TOA-150/102/120 and TSA-120. The TOA-35 0.07x reducer is configured with 4-elements in three groups and uses two low dispersion, high refractive index glass for two of the elements, while reducing the focal length by a factor of 30%. There is also an improvement in the color correction.
The TOA-130 can be equipped with a focal reducer, giving the possibility for focal ratio to go from 8 to 6. Thus, you have a faster refractor, for wide field imaging. The reducer acts also as a field corrector, ensuring you a perfect flatness for imagers equipped with large sensors. The assemblies with the reducer are available in TOA-RD specific system-charts.
- Focal Length (installed on TOA-150): 775mm
- Focal Length (installed on TSA-102): 575mm
- Focal Length (installed on TSA-120): 635mm
- Focal Ratio (installed on TOA-150): f/5.2
- Focal Ratio (installed on TSA-102): f/5.6
- Focal Ratio (installed on TSA-120): f/5.3
- Image Circle (all models): Ø44mm
- Metal Back Distance (all models): 68.5mm.