Baader's Pushfix Reducer is the perfect low-profile 2"/1¼ reducer for the Newtonian and SCT Steeltrack focusers. The 'pushfix' reducer incorporates unique features not found in any other reducer.
- When mated to the Newtonian and SCT Steeltrack Focusers, the Pushfix uses up only 1mm of height, saving precious back-focus.
- Captive Bronze compression ring protects eyepieces from damage.
- Threaded to accept 2" filters.
- Unique 3-Way clamping:
- Standard Knurled thumbscrew. Nests inside the mating Steeltrack focuser recess to preserve the ultra-low 1mm profile.
- Semi-Permanent attachment to eyepieces. Recessed setscrews can be tightened onto the compression ring to semi-permanently 'fix' the reducer to a 1.25" eyepiece, converting it to a 2" eyepiece.
- The three recessed round-head nylon set screws can be adjusted to lightly bear on 1.25" eyepiece barrels, enabling them to be simply 'pushed' into the reducer and held by friction.
|Name||Baader Planetarium - Pushfix 2" / 1.25" Adapter for Newton Focuser|