This is a discontinued item. We recommend the QHYCCD Low Cost 6 Mega Pixel APS Size One Shot Color CCD Camera as a replacement.
Starlight Xpress - SXVR-M25C Color High Resolution 6 Mega Pixel CCD Integrating Imaging System. USB 2.0 Interface, Software
- Very large, high resolution 'SuperHAD' CCD chip, with 6,000,000 x 7.8uM square pixels in a 23.4 x 15.6mm array. Size equivalent to APS film.
- Single-shot colour, using a Bayer matrix of R, G and B on-chip filters. No filter wheel required.
- High sensitivity, equivalent to 60% QE at peak of green filters.
- Exceptionally low dark signal - No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area
- NEW! Built-in super high speed USB 2.0 interface (USB 1.1 compatible) for approx. 3.5 second downloads
- Built-in autoguider interface and output - compatible with the optional dedicated external guide camera
- Built-in dual serial ports for accessory control - directly drive filter wheels, GOTO 'scopes etc.
- Single USB cable control for all features - get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Only ONE computer needed to control all of the devices and functions
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1 amp at 12v DC
- Compact and lightweight - only 75mm in diameter x 100mm long - less than 500 grams load on the 'scope
- CCD type: Sony ICX453AQ SuperHAD CCD with ultra low dark current, Bayer RGB matrix and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution Pixel data: Pixel size: 7.8uM x 7.8uM, Image format: 3024 x 2016 pixels
- CCD Image area: 23.4mm (Horizontal) x 15.6mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1 or better - No bad columns, no dead pixels, no more than 50 'hot' pixels (saturated in <10 seconds).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 540nM (~60%), 50% roll-off at 400nM and 650nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 12 electrons RMS - typically ONLY 7 electrons!
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 25,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x.
- Dark current: Dark frame saturation time greater than 100 hours. Less than 0.02 electrons/second @ + 10C ambient.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.4 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface. Also works with USB 1.1.
- Image download time: Typically 3.5 seconds full resolution using USB 2.0, approximately 8 seconds with USB 1.1.
- Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 750mA max.
- Cooling system: Regulated constant current cooling supply with single stage thermoelectric cooler to give a CCD temperature of approximately -30C below ambient.
- Size: 75 x 100mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 42mm 'T2' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear. CCD alignment screws are provided for setting the chip parallel to the focal plane.
- Weight: approx. 400g.
|Name||Starlight Xpress - SXVRM25C One-Shot Color High Resolution 6 Mega-Pixel CCD Integrating Imaging System - DISCONTINUED|
|Manufacturer||Starlight Xpress, LTD|