The Swarovski EL 10x50 Swarovision Binoculars provide high magnification and resolution to guarantee razor-sharp detail definition, exceptional color fidelity, even over longer distances, and excellent light-gathering qualities, even in poor lighting conditions. Thanks to the large 50 mm objective lens diameter of the new EL 50 Swarovision binoculars, you will enjoy brighter images than with binoculars featuring a 42 mm objective lens diameter. These binoculars are therefore perfect for observing even the finest detail over long distances, both in daylight and twilight. You also enjoy all the additional benefits of EL Swarovision – outstanding peripheral edge-to-edge sharpness, crystal clear colors and a full wide-angle field of view for spectacle wearers.
For exploring nature at home or abroad the new EL 50 SWAROVISION is the perfect partner for anyone who wants exceptional technology in a smaller binocular. With this binocular you will see all the beauty there is to see.
- FULL MARKS
in optics and brilliance, large field of view of 141 m / 120 m (423 ft / 360 ft)
ergonomics and design, fits snugly in your hand.
These premium binocular models with magnesium housing are impressive due to innovative design, diamond-bright optical performance, revolutionary functionality and the legendary wrap-around grip - the ultimate viewing experience for all areas of application.
- SWAROVISION is the integration of 3 key sales features into one:
SWAROTOP anti-reflective coatings, SWARODUR scratch resistant coatings, SWAROBRIGHT mirror prism coating, have all been enhanced to improve brightness and color reproduction, especially at dusk.
- Field Flattener Lenses: Allows for a razor sharp focus of an image to the extreme edges of the field of view. A completely distortion free view! Field Flattener Lenses are part of SWAROVSKI OPTIKâ€™S SWAROVISION technology. These lenses eliminate all loss of sharpness and distortion at the edges of the binoculars field of view. Everything in the EL SWAROVISION binocularâ€™s field of view will be razor sharp with no distortion to the extreme edges of the field of view.
- HD glass: Fluoride containing HD glass allows for the truest possible color to reach the eye. This feature enhances contrast and resolution as well as virtually eliminating color fringing.
- Long Eye Relief: The eye relief of the EL SWAROVISION is now 20 mm. This allows for eyeglass wearers to easily see the full field of view. The eyecups now have 3 position settings for maximum comfort for the user.
- SWAROCLEAN coatings are applied in a special process and affect the surface energy of the external objectives and ocular lenses so dirt, water marks, tree resin, etc. can be removed effortlessly.
- Wider Field of View on EL SWAROVISION:
- EL SWAROVISION 8.5x42: 399 ft @ 1000 yards
- EL SWAROVISION 10x42 EL: 336 ft @ 1000 yards
- The close focus to 4.9 feet
- Redesigned, smooth and tolerance free focus mechanism - 1 turn to go from infinity to 10 ft. Another full turn to go from 10 ft. to 4.9 ft. This new focusing mechanism allows a correction of vision of at least 6 diopters, in order to compensate for near or far sightedness.
- New larger ocular lenses improves resolution
- Improved objective cover design
- Rubber armoring on the inside portion of each barrel to enhance grip
- Rugged Magnesium Housing
|Angular Field of View||345 ft. at 1000 yde|
|Dimensions||6.8 x 5.3 x 2.6 in.|
|Exit Pupil||5 mm|
|Eye Relief||20 mm|
|Near Focus (Binoculars)||9.2 ft.|
|Optical Coatings||Fully Multi-coated|
|Optical Design||Roof Prism|
|Other||Eye Cups- Twist-up with Detents|
|Prisms||Exotic Phase-coated BaK-4|
|Weather Proof||Waterproof/Nitrogen Purge|