This is a discontinued item. We recommend the iNova PLC-M MT9M001 1/2" Monochrome CMOS Camera as a replacement.
A sensitive USB2.0 imaging / guiding camera in a miniature package
Mono Cmos imager with 1304 x 1024 pixels, USB powered, Opto-Isolated control outputs
The CoStar is as small as a 1.25" eyepiece and weighs much less!
- Imager type: Aptina MT9M001 mono cmos chip with low dark current and anti-blooming.
- Full resolution Pixel data: Pixel size: 5.2uM x 5.2uM, Image format: 1304 x 1024 pixels
- Image area: 6.66mm (Horizontal) x 5.32mm (Vertical).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 620nM (~65%), 35% at 400nM and 770nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 40 electrons RMS - typically only 20 electrons.
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 1000x.
- Dark current: Dark frame saturation time greater than 10 minutes. Less than 1 electrons/second @ + 10C ambient.
- Data format: 10 bits.
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 0.1 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0.
- Power requirements: USB powered.
- Cooling system: Ambient air cooling.
Size: 32 x 60mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 25 x 0.75mm 'C mount' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear.
Weight: approx. 45g.
|Name||Starlight Xpress - The CoStar imager / guider - DISCONTINUED|
|Manufacturer||Starlight Xpress, LTD|
|Custom Stock Status||Out of Stock|