Starlight Xpress Sony ICX694AQG Color CCD Camera
- Medium format, high resolution 'Exview' CCD chip, with 6,050,000 x 4.54uM square pixels in a 15.98mm diagonal array.
- Single-shot colour, using a Bayer matrix of R, G and B on-chip filters. No filter wheel required.
- Exceptionally low dark signal - No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- Very high sensitivity - 77% QE at peak of response in yellow light, 65% at Hydrogen alpha line (656 nM)
- High speed USB 2.0 interface for approx. 5 second downloads.
- Built-in autoguider interface and output - compatible with our optional dedicated external guide cameras.
- Built-in dual serial ports for accessory control - directly drive filter wheels, GOTO 'scopes etc.
- Single USB cable control for all features - get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1 amp at 12v DC.
- Compact and lightweight - only 75mm in diameter x 70mm long - less than 500 grams load on the telescope.
|Manufacturer||Starlight Xpress, LTD|