TheSkyX Professional Edition Has Landed
This is much more than simple planetarium software!
This program is a fully integrated observatory control system with features that go above and beyond anything else in the market.
Additional add ons incorporate the telescope's imaging camera to provide sub-arc second pointing accuracy and perfect polar alignment.
The image link software uses images captured by the telescope's camera to determine the telescope's position in the sky by use of advanced pattern recognition.
The Tpoint add on is used for modeling using any number of points determined by the user.
This software and its add-ons are used by both amateurs and professionals wanting the very best out of their mounts.
Minimum System Requirements
- 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Intel Pentium 4, Pentium M, Pentium D processor or better, or AMD K-8 (Athlon) or better
- 512 MB internal RAM
- OpenGL 1.5 or later
- Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- 1024 x 600 display resolution with true color (includes Netbooks)
- 128 MB (minimum) video RAM
- 1.25 GB free disc space
- DVD-ROM drive
- Mouse or other pointing device
|Name||Software Bisque - TheSkyX Professional Edition for Windows|
|Manufacturer Part No||SKYXPROWIN|
|Custom Stock Status||Place your order to join our wait list - no deposit required.|