Lumenera’s SKYnyx2-1 1.4 megapixel CCD digital camera is specifically designed for lunar, solar and planetary imaging, requiring high sensitivity, low noise and fast frame rates. With 1392x1040 resolution and on-board processing, the SKYnyx2-1 delivers outstanding image quality.
The USB 2.0 digital interface ensures a simple plug and play installation – and one standard cable minimizes telescope clutter. No framegrabber required.
SKYnyx2-1 is supported by an experienced team of technical support and imaging experts. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you get the most out of your camera.
Capture clear, crisp, planetary, lunar and solar images with the SKYnyx2-1.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface facilitates ease of installation on all computers
- Excellent sensitivity and low noise CCD 1.4 megapixel image sensor
- High quality images with no compression
- 15 fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution
- Maximum frame rates exceed 30 fps with binning and ROI
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes
|Name||Lumenera - SKYnyx2-1 Monochrome CCD Astrophotography Camera|
|Binning Options||2x2, 3x3, 4x4|
|Dark Current e-/p/s at 0°C||2 e-/s|
|Data Format||8 and 12-bit|
|Dimensions||2.52 x 3.85 x 1.68 inches|
|Frames Per Second (fps)||15 fps at full resolution, higher with binning and ROI|
|Gain e-/ADU||1 to 10x programmable|
|Interface||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Pixel Size||1392x1040, 4.65µm square pixels|
|Power Requirements||USB bus power, or external 5VDC - 500mA|
|Read Noise||12 e- rms|
|Sensor Type||½” Sony ICX205 1.4 megapixel monochrome sensor|