Shelyak Instruments Lisa Pack
LISA Pack spectrograph is a very efficient high luminosity spectrograph with a mirror slit to isolate your target from any other background object and to project your field onto a guiding camera: mandatory for long exposure and reach out fainter objects.
LISA Pack makes your life easier: everything you need is in a convenient handling case just add a computer and a a telescope! The user documentation describes the exact same equipment as yours. ISIS software is provided to reduce your data into scientific calibrated spectral profiles.
LISA Pack includes in a custom-foamed carrying case:
- LISA spectrograph (visual domain)
- calibration module (neon & tungsten)
- Atik 314L+ monochrome acquisition camera
- Atik Titan monochrome guiding camera
- 12V power supply with 4-ways cable to power the calibration
LISA spectrograph is your best and easier educational tool for students or yourself to quickly record spectra of stars and nebulae and focus on actual projects rather than spending long hours observing.
LISA pack spectrograph is also a scientific tool to study faint objects (novae, variable stars, comets, asteroids, nebulae, galaxies, quasars...), to monitor groups of stars, to chemically analyse planets in the visible or near infrared domain, etc...
LISA Pack specifications
- power of resolution R ~600-1000
- visible range (400-700nm)
- collimator F=130mm F/5
- custom lens F=88mm F/2.4
- slit 15/19/23/35μm
- weight: 2.5kg (1.4kg spectrograph alone)
- telescope interface M42x0.75 mm thread
- backfocus 41mm
- calibration module (neon & tungsten lamps)
- Atik 314L+ acquisition camera (1392 x 1040 x 6.45μm)
- Atik Titan guiding camera (659 x 494 x 7.4μm)
- 12V 7A power supply with 4way cable
- handling case with custom foam