JMI 14.5" Reverse Newtonian Binocular Telescopes
- Ease of Use (no bulky, complicated or expensive mount, just look down into the binocular to see the sky behind you)
- Six motors for adjusting inter-ocular (eye) spacing, focusing and optical tube alignment with the touch of a button
- Modified Reverse Crayford focusers
- Fold-away motorcycle type handle bars for pointing the instrument
- Handlebar and wheels for easy movement of the instrument
- Compatible with MAX computers
- Battery operation
- JMI's celebrated quality construction
- Type: Dual Newtonian reflectors
- Mount: Alt-Az mount attached to a pier mount
- Mirrors: 14.5" f/4.0 primary mirrors, 3.5" diagonal secondary mirrors
- Diagonals: Erect Image or Regular (specify)
- Clearance Between Light Paths: 8"
- Eyepiece Spacing: Variable from 2" to 3.25"
- Alignment: Motorized x and y axis for optical tube alignment
- Power: 6vDC operation with a 4.5 amp-hour rechargeable battery and 110vAC/60Hz or 220vAC/50Hz charger (specify). (Anticipated battery life will be measured in months.)
- Binocular Weight: Approximately 155 lb.
- Pier Weight: Approximately 27 lb.
- Binocular Height: 61" at Zenith (measured from top of binocular to bottom of tripod with binocular in vertical position)
- Binocular Length: 52"
- Binocular Width: 45"
- Binocular Depth: 22"
- Two 2" RCF-1 Focusers with Motors for motorized focusing
- Two 30mm Wide-Angle Eyepieces
- Star Pointer Finder Scope
- Battery: 6vDC battery (includes AC charger)
- Built-In Handle Bars permit easy movement of the scope
|Manufacturer||Jims Mobile, Inc. (JMI)|