- Ease of Use (no bulky, complicated or expensive mount, just look down into the binocular to see the sky behind you)
- Protective white cover (available in black by special order)
- Six motors for adjusting inter-ocular (eye) spacing, focusing and optical tube alignment with the touch of a button
- Modified Reverse Crayford focusers
- Fold-away motorcycle type handle bars for pointing the instrument
- Handlebar and wheels for easy movement of the instrument
- Compatible with MAX computers
- Battery operation
- JMI's celebrated quality construction
- Type: Dual Newtonian reflectors
- Mount: Alt-Az mount (with Delrin for smooth azimuth operation) attached to a pier mount
- Mirrors: 10" f/4.7 primary mirrors, 2.25" diagonal secondary mirrors
- Diagonals: Erect Image or Regular (specify)
- Clearance Between Optical Tubes: 10"
- Eyepiece Spacing: Variable from 2" to 3.25"
- Alignment: Motorized x and y axis for optical tube alignment
- Power: 6vDC operation with a 4.5 amp-hour rechargeable battery and 110vAC/60Hz or 220vAC/50Hz charger (specify). (Anticipated battery life will be measured in months.)
- Binocular Weight: Approximately 68 lb.
- Tripod Weight: Approximately 23 lb.
- Binocular Height: 58" at Zenith (measured from top of binocular to bottom of tripod with binocular in vertical position)
- Binocular Length: 47"
- Binocular Width: 33"
- Binocular Depth: 12-1/2"
- Two Modified 2" RCF-1 Focusers with Motors for motorized focusing.
- Two 25mm Wide-Angle Eyepieces (1.4 degree field)
- Star Pointer Finder Scope.
- Battery: 6vDC battery (includes AC charger)
- Built-In Handle Bars permit easy movement of the scope.
|Manufacturer||Jims Mobile, Inc. (JMI)|