Losmandy Titan Mounts
Losmandy HGM Titan Equatorial Mount with Gemini Servo System & EXHD TripodEQUATORIAL HEADAll machined stainless steel and aluminum, black anodized.Shafts, 1.968" diameter stainless steel tubing, .250" wall thickness. Worm gears, 6 ... Learn More
Add to Cart
Losmandy HGM Titan Equatorial Mount with Gemini Servo System (NO TRIPOD) EQUATORIAL HEADAll machined stainless steel and aluminum, black anodized.Shafts, 1.968" diameter stainless steel tubing, .250" wall thickness. Worm gears, 6 ... Learn More
HGM TITAN NO TRIPOD
Add to Cart
* All machined stainless steel and aluminum, black anodized.
* Shafts, 1.968" diameter stainless steel tubing, .250" wall thickness.
* Worm gears, 6.750" diameter, 270 tooth, 7075 aluminum - special coated.
* Worms, heat treated and ground stainless steel.
* Single piece worm housing construction, double ended, ball bearing supported with adjustable preload.
* Tracking: +/- 5 arc sec. or better.
* Low temperature operation: 0 F
* 5.062" diameter needle thrust bearings.
* 3.500" diameter sealed ball bearings.
* 3.100" diameter sealed ball bearings for worm gear.
* Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment, 12-70 degrees, large knob for easy alignment.
* Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments.
* Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 10 degrees, X/Y axis leveling bubbles.
* Variable slip clutch, 6.0" diameter both axes, one knob design.
* Full 360 degree rotation in both R.A. and DEC.
* Fully enclosed R.A. and DEC. worm and worm gear.
* Photographic instrument weight capacity 100 lbs.
* Equatorial Head weight 75 lbs. Breaks down into R.A. 37.5 lbs. & DEC. 37.5 lbs.
* Removable counterweight shaft with safety stop, 1.25" diameter.
* Includes two 21 lb weights.
* Split dovetail saddle plate design, 1.00" X 6.00" X 8.00"
* Dovetail plate drops in and locks allowing for interchanging of any tube assembly - reduces the need for DEC. weights.
* Accepts all "D" series dovetail plates.
* 7 lb and 11 lb extra counterweights available
* Off axis polar scope, works in Northern and Southern hemisphere. (Polar scope optional.)
TRIPOD - SOLD SEPARATELY
* All machined aluminum, black anodized.
* Semi-pier tripod design
* Adjustable height, 40"- 62"
* Removable legs with clamps.
* Tripod weight 66 lbs.
* 7.00" diameter pier - 3.50" diameter legs.