PlaneWave Delta T Heater for CDK 24 OTA
- Have Full Control of Primary and Secondary Heater using PlaneWave Interface (PWI 3) Software
- Monitor current temperature of primary mirror, secondary mirror and surrounding ambient temperature
- Automatically maintains mirror temperature set point as outside temperature changes
- Displays real time graph of all temperature sensors
- Use on of the RCA cables (supplied) and connect one end to "Primary Mirror" port on the control box and the other end to the PH connector to the telescope.
- Connect an end of the phone jack cable (supplied) to the "TEMP" port on the control box and the other to "TEMP" wire connector attached to the telescope.
- Connect the RCA cable already attached to the telescope and connect it to the "Secondary Heater" port on the control box.
- Connect an end of the USB cable (supplied) to your PC and the other to the USB port on the contorl box.
- Power on the control box by connecting the barrel connector of the AC adapter to the 12vDC port on the control box.
- Turn on, if you get the red light, you're done!
Now all PlaneWave CDK telescopes come with the option of including an internal primary and secondary mirror dew control system.
|Name||PlaneWave - Delta T Heater for CDK 24" OTA|