PlaneWave Delta T Heater for CDK 17 OTA
- Have Full Control of Primary and Secondary Heater using PlaneWave Interface (PWI 3) Software
- Monitor current temperature of primary mirror, secondary mirror and surrounding ambient temperature
- Automatically maintains mirror temperature set point as outside temperature changes
- Displays real time graph of all temperature sensors
- Use on of the RCA cables (supplied) and connect one end to "Primary Mirror" port on the control box and the other end to the PH connector to the telescope.
- Connect an end of the phone jack cable (supplied) to the "TEMP" port on the control box and the other to "TEMP" wire connector attached to the telescope.
- Connect the RCA cable already attached to the telescope and connect it to the "Secondary Heater" port on the control box.
- Connect an end of the USB cable (supplied) to your PC and the other to the USB port on the contorl box.
- Power on the control box by connecting the barrel connector of the AC adapter to the 12vDC port on the control box.
Now all PlaneWave CDK telescopes come with the option of including an internal primary and secondary mirror dew control system.
|Name||PlaneWave - Delta T Heater for CDK 17 OTA|