Typical Dark Current: 0.9 e-/pixel/sec.
ProLine sets the standards in key performance areas that include: Download Speeds, Cooling, Low Noise Operation, Anti-Ghosting Technology, Image Quality, and Linearity.
Typical performance and features include:
- Sensor Cooling up to -75°C
- Large Format CCDs up to 50mm x 50mm
- Interline Sensor Operation at 12 MHz (16-bit)
- Full Frame Sensor Operation up to 10 MHz (16-bit)
- Separate On-Board A2D for Lowest Noise (1 MHz)
- Excellent Linearity
- Dual Super Coated AR Window
- Liquid, Air Cooled and Dual Mode Bases
- RBI Annihilator Standard
- AR Coated Quartz Windows
- Video Mode with Interline Sensors
- Reaches Operating Temperatures in 5 Minutes!
|Manufacturer||Finger Lakes Instrumentation|