- 48-bit, 7200 dpi x 3600 dpi resolution
- Scan color or monochrome film and mounted slides
- DIGITAL ICE3 Technology for dust and scratch removal, color reconstruction and grain management
- One button scanning
PF7250u is our solution to convert all your accumulated negatives and slides into digital format. It is not only capable of conveniently producing high quality digital images at fast speeds, but does it at a price you can afford. PF7250u will make your digital dreams come true!
- Optical resolution 7200 x 3600 dpi
- 16-bit A/D, 16-/8-bit output
- Scans slides one at a time
- Kodak's Austin Development Center (KADC) Digital ICE³™ for dust and scratch removal, color reconstruction, and grain equalization and management.
- CyberView X scanning software is capable of scanning a single frame as well as filmstrips. Displaying the
preview thumbnails at high speed for final selected frames. CyberView X provides powerful tools for optimizing scanning and color reproduction with adjustable parameters including Image Palette, Color Balance,
and Curves and Level setting.
Fast data transfer and convenient connection
- Equipped with USB1.1/2.0 ports, the most popular computer interface
- PF7250u offers you the benefit of fast performance.
World class software bundle
Bundled with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP® ELEMENTS (WINDOWS/MAC), PF7250u enables you to edit the images the way you like and helps you organize and share your digitized images with ease.
The new PrimeFilm 7250u Film scanner offers 7200 dpi resolution at an affordable price. This model incorporates KADC - Kodak Austin Developments processing tools:
Digital ICE™ - Hardware based Dust and Scratch removal with infrared sensors and automatic Software correction.
DigitalROC™ - Color Restoration; Image color is reconstructed and optimized with Digital ROC Technology
DigitalGEM™ - Grain Management; minimize grain to restore the image's sharpness.
Film Type: Negative and positive filmstrips (35mm) or mounted slides
- Opt. Resolution: 7200 x 3600 dpi (approximate pixel size of a positive image after cropping 9360 x 6528 pixels)
- Scanning Area: 24.3 x 36.5 mm
- Color Depth: 48 bit
- Dynamic Range: 3.2 Dmax
- Image Sensor: Linear Color CCD
- LightSource: LED Array
- Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
• Pentium 4, Pentium M or Intel Centrino 1.3 GHz (or equivalent processor)
|• PowerPC G4 or G5 or Multicore Intel Processor
• Mac OS 10.4.8
• 1GB of RAM (1.5 or more highly recommended)
• 10 GB of available hard disk space
(additonal space required for software installation and more required for image storage)
• 1024 x 768 monitor resolution
• DVD ROM drive
• QuickTime 7 software required for multimedia features
8 bit 1800 dpi/frame 25 seconds, 8 bit 3600 dpi/frame 85 seconds
8 bit 1800 dpi/frame 30 seconds, 8 bit 3600 dpi/frame 90 seconds
8 bit 1800 dpi/frame 95 seconds, 8 bit 3600 dpi/frame 195 seconds
8 bit 1800 dpi/frame 150 seconds, 8 bit 3600 dpi/frame 240 seconds