PIER-TECH • Pier 3 Electro-Mechanical Telescope Pier (1100-pound capacity)
The Pier 3 (PT3) has been re-designed from the ground up to provide even better performance than the previous PT3 version. Now incorporating dual lifting columns that simultaneously lift the telescope and mount through a 20” travel distance, this design renders rock solid adjustment with a push of a button. The addition of the second lifting column to the PT3 provides a guided precision lift that allows CCD imaging at high powers thru its total 20” travel. Lifting capacity is 1100 pounds and can withstand a bending moment of 448 pounds at 52 inches from center of the pier.
Quick Facts and Features:
• Supplied with 120Volt controller.
• Dual lifting columns allow a guided precision 20 inch lift.
• Stays level and polar aligned at every height.
• Can be made portable with optional legs and castors attachment.
• 1100 pound lift capacity.
• Minimum pier height is 28 1/2 inches, Maximum pier height is 48 1/2 inches (all dimensions are +/- 1 inch)
• Aluminum and powder coated steel construction for corrosion resistance.
• Flat, top pier plate is included in price. There will be an additional charge for adapting to mounts that do not attach to a flat top plate. Contact Pier-Tech for additional information.
• Great for roll-off roof observatories or dome observatories.
• Ergonomic and handicapped accessible.
• Great for viewers of different standing heights such as children.
• Designed for CCD imaging at high powers.
|Name||PIER TECH - Pier 3 Electro-Mechanical Telescope Pier (1100-pound capacity)|
|Manufacturer Part No||PIER-3|
|Custom Stock Status||Place your order to join our wait list - no deposit required.|