PENTAX Papilio binoculars are ideally suited for insect and bird observations in the field. As such Papilio is aptly named; papilio is the Latin name for butterfly.
PENTAX Papilio binoculars are available in 6.5x21 amnd 8.5x21. Each offers minimum focusing distance of 1.6 feet (48.7cm) and features design technology which compensates automatically for misaligned right and left image fields at close range.
Fully multi-coated optical elements and high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms are incoporated as well as a long 15 millimeter eye relief and the body is coated in protective rubber. Eminently portable, PENTAX Papilio is the first choice for sports, hiking, travel and general observation.
- No other binoculars like them on the market!
- C.L.O.S.E. (Convergent Lens Optical System Engineering) allows them to focus down to 1.6 feet
- Sleek, contemporary ultra-compact body with unibody construction
- Fast and easy center focusing for handling ease.
- Ideally suited for viewing insects, birds, artwork or any other object at close ranges
- Tough rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms
- Revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eye-piece adjustment to assure correct optical alignment for comfortable viewing
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $169.00
Special Price: $139.00
|Name||Pentax - Papilio 6.5x21 Binoculars with Case|
|Angular Field of View||49° (7.5° real field of view)|
|Exit Pupil||3.2 mm|
|Focus Assist||Center Focus|
|Included Accessories||Eyepiece lens cap, Case, Neck strap|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||131mm|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||393 ft|
|Objective||2 elements in 1 group|
|Objective Lense Sizes||21mm|