DCF BC features high-performance optics, a waterproof construction allowing fresh-water rinsing, and an ergonomic body design for a comfortable hold. An additional coating (silver-deposited) is applied to the auxiliary prisms to further enhance light transmittance. Combining outstanding optical performance and value with a compact, lightweight, carry-anywhere body, these new models may be used in a wide range of applications including nature observation, bird-watching, sports viewing, hunting and more. The new DCF series features an open-bridge configuration for a firm, comfortable hold. Protected with a rubber housing that features slight indentations for the user’s thumbs, each model offers stable, fatigue-free observation, even while users continuously track a moving subject during extended observation.
- Available in a 9x32 magnification.
- Waterproof and nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) to handle the most extreme weather conditions (submersible to 1m).
- Silver-deposited roof prisms reflect more light through the prism for a brighter image.
- Inner-focus optical design allows improved sealing and improves balance.
- Full rubber housing protects the binoculars from shock and makes them easier to hold.
- Long eye relief for comfortable viewing with or without glasses.
- Compact 5.4 size for maximum comfort during field use.
- Open bridge design reduces overall weight while improving handling.
- Phase coated roof prisms provide high resolution, high contrast images.
- Fully-multi-coated optics provide the maximum light transmission and reduced internal reflections.
- Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate for strength and rigidity.
- Diopter ring with click stops is easy to access and holds the adjustment firmly.
- Helicoid eyepieces with five click stops allow you to properly set the eye relief.
Update 05/07/2014 Mark S
|Name||Pentax - 9x32 DCF BC Binoculars|
|Dimensions||138 x 128mm (5.4 x 5.0”)|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 4m|
|Eyepiece Apparent FOV||55.6 degrees|
|Lens Type||5 elements, 3 groups|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||117m|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||351'|
|Objective lenses||3 elements, 2 groups|
|Water Resistance||Yes (JIS Class 6, submersible to 1m, nitrogen-filled)|