PENTAX DCF LV binoculars are available in 9X28 magnification and feature a robust, lightweight and compact body. With high-resolution phase-coated, super-reflective roof prisms for high contrast images, the nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) architecture allows these binoculars to be used in even the most extreme weather conditions and submerged to as deep as 3.3 feet. The inner-focus optical design adds durability and the helicoid eyepiece rings offer comfortable eye relief. Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color purity, while the rubber-covered exterior ensures a solid grip while protecting internal mechanisms. All PENTAX binoculars offer a Worry Free Warranty.
- Available in 9x28 magnification.
- High-resolution phase-coated and super-reflective coated roof prisms provide high resolution, high contrast images.
- Inner-focus optical design adds to the durability.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality.
- The PENTAX DCF LV series come with a Worry Free Warranty.
- Extremely durable, lightweight, compact body makes these binoculars ideal for difficult conditions.
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter.
- Helicoid eyepiece rings give the most comfortable eye relief.
- Rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms.
op/updated 05/07/14 Mark S
|Name||Pentax - 9x28 DCF-LV Binoculars|
|Design||Roof prism, center focusing (internal focus)Lens Construction|
|Dimensions||4.6 x 4.5”|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 4|
|Eye Width Adjustment Range||2.3 – 2.9”|
|Eyepiece Ring||Helicoid with 4 click stops|
|Field of View - Apparent||50 degrees|
|Field of View - Real||5.6 degrees|
|Focusing Range||Approx. 9.9 ft. – infinity|
|Included Accessories||Rain Shielding Eyepiece Cap (eyepiece lens cap), Case, Neck Strap|
|Lens Type||5 elements in 4 groups|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||98m|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||294’|
|Objective lenses||3 elements in 2 groups|
|Optical Coatings||Lens- Fully multi-coating Prism- Phase coating Sub-prism- Super-refraction coating|
|Water Resistance||1m depth of water (JIS Class 6), Nitrogen filled|