The PENTAX 8x25 UCF X II binocular boasts a magnification of 8x. It has a 324 feet field of view. With a strong and rugged unibody coated in tough black rubber, its streamlined shape slips easily into and out of bags.
Typical of the UCF models, the PENTAX 8x25 UCF X II binocular features an advanced dual-axis eye-distance adjustment system with high-refraction BaK4 glass inverted porro- prisms and multi-coated optical elements. Asperical lens elements are built in to the eyepiece optics.
- Central fingertip control for locking diopter adjustment
- Black rubber housing protects against dust and scratches.
- Extra short minimum focusing distance of 6.2 feet
- Revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eyepiece adjustment to assure correct optical alignment for comfortable viewing
- Fast and easy adjusting center focusing for handling ease
- Slide-style eyepiece rings for quick adjustment of eye relief
- Fully multi-coated optical eliminate harmful UV rays while improving light transmission and contrast with no flare or glare.
- Inverted porro-prism design results in compact, light-weight body
- High-quality BaK4 prisms for maximum light transmission and illumination
/updated 05/23/14 Mark S
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $169.00
Special Price: $139.00
|Name||Pentax - 8x25 UCF X II Binoculars|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 4.3"|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 3 m -1|
|Eyepieces||5 elements in 5 groups|
|Eyepiece Ring||Slide Type|
|Field of View - Apparent||50 degrees|
|Field of View - Real||6.2 degrees|
|Focusing Range||6.2 ft. - infinity|
|Included Accessories||Eyepiece Lens Cap, Case, Strap|
|Lens Type||2 elements in 1 group|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||108m|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||324 ft.|
|Optical Coatings||Fully multi-coated|