The PENTAX DCF SW binoculars are available in 8x25 and 10x25 models and offer high-resolution phase-coated and super-reflective coated roof prisms to provide high resolution, high contrast images. Waterproof and nitrogen filled (JIS Class 6), the DCF SW models are impermeable to water to a depth of one meter.
The ultra compact, dual-hinge design is exceptionally portable. Helicoid eyepieces ring with four click stops offer the most comfortable eye relief and the fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality.
The long eye-relief allows for viewing with or without spectacles and the click-stop adjustment locks in the right eyepiece diopter. The Rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms. All PENTAX binoculars feature a Worry Free Warranty.
- High-resolution phase-coated and super-reflective coated roof prisms provide high resolution, high contrast images.
- Ultra compact, dual hinge design for exceptional portability.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality.
- Click-stop adjustment locks in the right eyepiece diopter.
- The PENTAX DCF SW series come with a Worry Free Warranty.
- Waterproof and Nitrogen-filled (JIS Class 6) allow submersion to 1m.
- Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops give the most comfortable eye relief.
- Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses.
- Rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms.
op/updated 05/07/14 Mark S
|Name||Pentax - 8x25 DCF-SW Binoculars|
|Design||Roof prism, dual axis center focusing (internal focusing)Lens Construction|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 4.1”|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 2|
|Eye Width Adjustment Range||1.3 – 2.8”|
|Field of View - Apparent||44 degrees|
|Field of View - Real||5.5 degrees|
|Focusing Range||Approx. 9.8 ft. – infinity|
|Included Accessories||Eyepiece Lens Cap, Case, Neck Strap|
|Lens Type||4 elements in 3 groups|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||96m|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||288’|
|Objective lenses||3 elements in 2 groups|
|Optical Coatings||Lens- Fully multi-coating Prism- Phase coating Sub-prism- Super-refraction coating|
|Water Resistance||1m depth of water (JIS Class 6), Nitrogen filled|