The PENTAX 8-16X21 UCF Zoom II binocular boasts a magnification range of 8x to 16x. Despite being both compact and lightweight, PENTAX 8-16X21 sports excellent zooming capability.
Typical of the UCF models, the PENTAX 8-16X21 UCF Zoom II features an advanced dual-axis eye-distance adjustment system with high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms and multi-coated optical elements. Asperical lens elements are built in to the eyepiece optics.
For convenience and practicality this binocular is ideal, ready to perform at a moment's notice, whether your activity of choice is bird-watching, sports, nature observations or the theatre.
- Central fingertip control includes, focus, locking diopter and zoom control
- Black rubber housing protects against dust and scratches
- Revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eyepiece adjustment to assure correct optical alignment for comfortable viewing
- Fast and easy adjusting center focusing for handling ease
- Helicoid style eyepiece rings for quick adjustment of eye relief
- Fully multi-coated optical eliminate harmful UV rays while improving light transmission and contrast with no flare or glare.
- Inverted porro-prism design results in compact, light-weight body
- High-quality BaK4 prisms for maximum light transmission and illumination
|Name||Pentax - 8-16x21 UCF II Zoom Binoculars|
|Dimensions||55mm x 111mm|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 4 m -1 (8X)|
|Exit Pupil||2.6mm (8X) to 1.3mm (16X)|
|Eye Relief||14mm (8X) to 11mm (16X)|
|Eye Width Adjustment Range||56 to 73.5mm|
|Eyepieces||4 elements in 3 groups|
|Eyepiece diopter adjustment||Center knob (pop up)|
|Eyepiece Ring||Helicoid type|
|Field of View - Apparent||40 degrees (8X) to 48 degrees (16X)|
|Field of View - Real||5.0 degrees (8X) to 3.0 degrees (16X)|
|Focusing Range||3m to infinity|
|Included Accessories||Eyepiece lens caps, Case, Neck strap|
|Lens Type||2 elements in 1 group|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||87m (8X) to 52m (16X)|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||261 ft. (8X) to 156 ft. (16X)|
|Magnification||8 to 16X|
|Relative Brightness||6.7 (8X) to 1.7 (16X)|