A perfect companion for use on or around water, the PENTAX Marine 7x50 binocular is an appealing choice for boaters, sailors, fishing enthusiasts and nautical coves..
This model features a built-in compass with an easy-to-read scale which is enhanced via an LED Compass Illuminator for low-light or night use. Featuring the ideal magnification and objective lens diameter of 7x50, this binocular includes a ranging reticle which determines distance from an object or object size from a distance.
This Marine binocular offers high quality PENTAX construction including nitrogen-filled, waterproof design that persists in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Available in 7X50 which gives the ideal magnification and objective lens diameter for viewing on or around water
- Built-in Compass, with an easy to read compass scale, on liquid bearing for quick dampening
- Ranging reticle to determine distance from object or object size from a distance
- LED Compass Illuminator for low-light or night use
- Nitrogen-filled, waterproof construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions.
- High-resolution phase-coated and super-reflective coated BaK-4 roof prisms provide high resolution, high contrast images
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality
- External lens coating prevents the elements from obscuring your view
- Rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms from damage
- Helicoid eyepiece ring gives the most comfortable eye relief -focus optical design adds to the durability
- Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses
- Click-stop adjustment locks in the right eyepiece diopter
- Covered by the PENTAX Worry-Free Warrantyp
|Name||Pentax - 7x50 Marine Binoculars|
|Eye Width Adjustment Range||(56mm-73mm) 2.2|
|Focusing Range||9.8' to infinity (3m to infinity)|
|Optical Coatings||Full multi-coating|
|Prisms||Phase coating, Roof-prism|
|Sub Prism||Super Reflection coating|
|Water Resistance||Yes (JIS Class 6 to 1.5m)|