It's all much clearer in the fading or gathering light with the PENTAX PCF WP II binocular series. For early or late twilight obesrvations take a close look at these high-performance sports-optics, equipped with the superior light-gathering properties of large objective lenses.
Nitrogen-filled bodies wrapped in rubber offer extensive water and fog-proofing, to a depth of one meter, leaving you confident your binoculars will perform when you need them. Modern, practical styling combines with a host of useful features, enabling viewing comfort and simple operation.
The ideal blend of class-leading optical standard and hard-wearing, water-resistant architecture, the Pentax PCF WP series is the prime choice for water activities and harsh weather conditions.
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter
- Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses
- Click-stop diopter adjustment locks in right eyepiece diopter setting
- Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops give the most comfortable eye relief
- Aluminum-diecast body adds strength and durability
- Mechanical focus lock feature allows user to lock in at a specific distance for convenient focus-free viewing
- Ruggedly constructed with a rubber housing to protect the internal optical and mechanical systems
/updated 05/07/14 Mark S
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $239.00
Special Price: $199.00
|Name||Pentax - 10x50 PCF WP II Binoculars|
|Design||Porro prism center focusing (built-in focusing arm)|
|Field of View - Apparent||50 degrees|
|Field of View - Real||5.0 degrees|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||87m|
|Optical Coatings||Full multi-coating|