The DCF SP series of binoculars, including the award-winning 10x50 DCF SP, has all the quality features you'd find in higher-priced European models at a fraction of the cost. The exceptional image quality and edge-edge sharpness comes from a long list of outstanding features including an inner-focus optical design incorporating hybrid aspherical eyepiece lenses, high-resolution phase-coated roof prisms, hydrophobic coating on exposed objective and eyepiece lenses, and multi-coated optical elements. Coupled with a magnesium-alloy body with JIS Class 6 waterproof construction, these high-performance models are the only choice for discerning users with uncompromising standards. Perfect for a wide variety of applications such as close-up viewing and use in less-than-ideal weather conditions.
- Hybrid aspherical lens elements give edge-to-edge sharpness in any lighting condition.
- Scratch resistant coating on exposed lens elements prevents damage caused by dirt or grit.
- High-resolution phase-coated roof prisms provide more contrast and sharpness.
- Extra-short minimum focus distance allows the smallest details to be seen on close in objects.
- Locking diopter ring allows the binoculars to be handled roughly without needing to be readjusted with each use.
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allows these binoculars to be used in most extreme weather conditions and be submerged to 1m.
- Inner-focus optical design adds to durability.
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and color quality.
- Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses.
- Worry-Free Warranty