The PENTAX UCF X II series is tough, light and diminutive. With a strong and rugged unibody coated in tough black rubber, its streamlined shape slips easily into and out of bags and pockets. Notwithstanding their size, the PENTAX UCF X II range of binoculars are all-rounders capable of performing in multidudinous situations.
PENTAX UCF X II binoculars provide excellent image quality and viewing comfort. They feature an advanced dual-axis eye-distance adjustment system with high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms and multi-coated optical elements. Asperical lens elements are built in to the eyepiece optics.
PENTAX UCF X II binoculars sport large 25 mm objective lenses, and SMC optical elements for easier viewing in just about all lighting condition. All of this and they look sleek and stylish.
With a choice of 8X, 10X, 12X, or 16X magnification the PENTAX UCF X II series binoculars are a sensible choice for a broad range of applications, such as wildlife, sports and theatrical observations.
- Keep your diopter settings locked with a centrally-located diopter adjustment and a central fingertip control dial for fast and easy focusing.
- Focus on nearby subjects with an extra-short minimum focusing distance of 6.2 feet.
- See your subjects more clearly with fully multi-coated optics that eliminate harmful ultraviolet rays while improving light transmission for high contrast images with no glare or flare.
- View your subjects easily in dim light with high-quality BaK4 prisms that transmit more light at the edges to enhance illumination.
- Protect your binoculars against dust and scratches with a black rubber armoring.
- Enjoy extra viewing comfort with slide-style eyepiece rings and synchronized eyepiece adjustment to assure correct optical alignment.
- Take your binoculars anywhere with an inverted porro prism design that results in a light weight, compact body. Revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing adds extra durability.
- The UCF X II series are protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
op//updated 05/23/14 Mark S
|Name||Pentax - 10x25 UCF X II Binoculars|
|Design||Porro prism, center focusing|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 4.3|
|Diopter Adjustment Range||+/- 4m -1|
|Eye Width Adjustment Range||2.2 - 2.8|
|Eyepiece Ring||Slide Type|
|Field of View - Apparent||50 degrees|
|Field of View - Real||5.0 degrees|
|Focusing Range||6.2 ft. - infinity|
|Included Accessories||Eyepiece Lens Cap, Case, Strap|
|Lens Type||5 elements in 5 groups|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 m)||87m|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||261 ft.|
|Objective lenses||2 elements in 1 group|
|Optical Coatings||Fully multi-coated|