- Take top-notch astrophotos of our solar system neighbors with this versatile high-performance Orion planetary camera
- The camera's very fast frame rate of up to 50 frames per second allows you to easily capture fleeting moments of clear atmospheric seeing - making it easy to catch occultations, jovian moon transits, and other time-sensitive events
- The StarShoot Planetary Imager and Autoguider can also function as a highly accurate autoguider and is equipped with an ST-4 autoguide output jack
- Equipped with 1/3" format Aptina MT9V032 Color CMOS chip sensor with a 752x480 pixel layout
- Includes intuitive PHD Planetary and PHD Guiding software. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 7 Operating Systems.
One of the most challenging aspects of planetary imaging is getting enough stable atmospheric seeing in order to capture crisp images of Mars, Jupiter, Saturn or other Solar System object. Orion is proud to furnish a solution that not only meets this challenge, but also provides a versatile "two-in-one" imaging solution. Introducing the StarShoot Planetary Imager & AutoGuider, the first dual-purpose camera of its kind from Orion!
Powered by a 1/3" format Aptina MT9V032 Color CMOS chip, with a 752x480 pixel layout, the "SSPIAG" boasts an incredibly fast frame rate (up to 50 frames per second), allowing you to catch those split-second windows of atmospheric clarity during your planetary imaging sessions. Due to its amazing speed, the SSPIAG is ideal for imaging time-sensitive celestial events such as Moon occultations, solar and lunar eclipses, Space Station flybys and more.
The SSPIAG comes with intuitive PHD Planetary software, to give you full control over image capture, stacking, basic processing, and file export. In addition, the camera's internal processing features allow you to boost dynamic range and gain, apply noise reduction and more.
That's only half the story! As the name implies, the StarShoot Planetary Imager & Autoguider is also a fully functioning autoguider. It features an ST-4 compatible autoguide output jack right on the camera itself, eliminating the need for extra adapters and cables. The camera also comes with award-winning PHD Guiding software for optimum autoguiding control.
So, whether you're a "newbie" to astrophotography, and advanced planetary imager who requires a high-performance camera, or an astro-imager who needs a reliable autoguider, the StarShoot Planetary Imager & Autoguider is the right solution for you!
Includes software CD, 6' USB cable, and 7' autoguiding cable.
Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is for the benefit of the original retail purchaser only.
|Name||Orion - StarShoot Planetary Imaging Camera and AutoGuider|