Orion SpaceProbe 3 EQ Reflector Telescope
Great for all-around astronomical observing, the highly portable, uncomplicated Orion SpaceProbe 3 Equatorial Reflector telescope is just the right size and price for your beginning astronomers and their families. Weighing just 16lbs. total, the SpaceProbe 3 boasts features and viewing capabilities usually reserved for much more expensive instruments.
- A great beginner's reflector telescope for all-around astronomical observing at a great price!
- 3" aperture and 700mm focal length provides wonderful views of the Moon, planets, and even some bright nebulas and star clusters
- Includes sturdy adjustable aluminum tripod and equatorial (EQ) mount for easy manual slow-motion tracking of celestial objects with included slow-motion controls
- Includes two Explorer II 1.25" telescope eyepieces - 25mm and 10mm focal lengths for viewing at 28x and 70x magnification respectively
- Also includes finder scope, focuser, collimation cap, Starry Night astronomy software, and more!
The Orion SpaceProbe 3 Equatorial Reflector Telescope lets the whole family enjoy beautiful night sky treasures from the backyard. With this telescope and its 700mm focal length (f/9.2) you can view the cratered surface of the Moon, breathtaking rings of Saturn, and gigantic Jupiter along with its brightest moons. The SpaceProbe 3 Reflector’s 3” diameter optics gathers enough light to view all of these things and more! You can even catch faint glows of some very exotic star clusters and nebulas of deep-space!
The aluminum Newtonian reflector telescope tube features a smooth-adjusting 1.25" rack-and-pinion focuser to ensure precise focus adjustments and sharp views in the eyepiece. Speaking of which, the Orion SpaceProbe 3 Equatorial Reflector comes with two interchangeable Explorer II eyepieces (1.25")—25mm (28x) and 10mm (70x)—as well as a wide-field, and Orion EZ Finder II Reflex Sight to aid in locating objects. An adjustable-height tripod with accessory tray and aluminum legs is also included with this feature-packed telescope.
The SpaceProbe 3 Equatorial Reflector Telescope comes with the EQ-1 equatorial mount. This mount mimics our planets rotational axes, and allows easy manual "tracking" of celestial objects with included slow-motion control cables. (The SpaceProbe 3, like all Newtonian Reflector telescopes, is not recommended for terrestrial viewing as images seen through it will appear upside-down).
For the beginner who’s excited to discover what’s "out there," the inexpensive SpaceProbe 3 Equatorial Reflector Telescope provides a lot of performance for a modest investment!
|Name||Orion - SpaceProbe 3 Equatorial Reflector Telescope|
|Manufacturer Part No||09843|
|Custom Stock Status||Place your order to join our wait list - no deposit required.|