Orion SkyView Pro Equatorial GoTo Mount
Designed for the serious amateur astronomer, the heavy-duty Orion SkyView Pro has always offered stability and precision control. Now with GoTo capability, this popular mount effortlessly guides your telescope to over 42,900 celestial gems.
- Designed for the budget-conscious amateur astronomer who wants to enjoy the benefits of GoTo technology, our affordable SkyView Pro EQ equatorial telescope mount and tripod is equipped with GoTo computerized pointing to over 42,900 celestial objects
- German equatorial platform supports telescopes weighing up to 20 lbs. for a wide variety of applications
- Select from among 42,900 celestial objects using the intuitive menus on the GoTo hand controller, or take an automated tour of the finest celestial showpieces
- Stainless steel legs provide a solid stance for stable views free of excessive vibration
- The equatorial mount accepts an optional polar-axis finder scope (sold separately)
Supporting telescopes weighing up to 20 lbs., this German-type equatorial platform features an all-metal head with enclosed 360-deg worm gears on both axes for smooth motion. Stainless steel legs give the tripod a solid stance. Other great features include an azimuth fine-adjustment and latitude scale for easier polar alignment, large lever locks for the right ascension and declination axes, and tripod leg extensions. The telescope mount accepts an optional polar-axis finder scope. Also available with IntelliScope computer-assisted manual pointing or in a standard, non-GoTo configuration that can be upgraded with GoTo or IntelliScope systems at any time.
|Name||Orion - SkyView Pro Equatorial GoTo Telescope Mount|
|Alignment Procedures||3-Star Alignment, 2-Star Alignment, 1-Star Alignment|
|Counterweights||One 7.5 lb.|
|Motor Drive||Clock drive included|
|Power Requirements||12-volt DC (tip positive)|
|Tracking Rates||Sidereal, Solar and Lunar|
|Tripod Legs||1.75 in.|