Orion Scope Cloak for Large Mounted Telescopes
The Orion Scope Cloak Telescope Cover is an affordable and easy to use telescope cover that protects your equipment from dust, dirt, dew, and sunlight. Large aperture equatorial and altazimuth-mounted telescopes can easily be kept clean and tidy with this Scope Cloak. Mounted reflectors up to 10" (254mm) in aperture and refractors up to 120mm (4.7") in aperture and up to f/8.3 focal ratio can be conveniently sheltered from the elements. Keep your telescope set-up and ready for viewing in your garage, shed, or home observatory without worrying about dust and dirt contamination.
- Keep your telescope assembled and ready for action in your shed, garage, or home observatory with a ScopeCloak to prevent dust and dirt buildup
- Protect an assembled telescope in the field before, between, and after observing sessions
- Reflective Scope Cloak helps to avoid internal telescope heat build-up caused by exposure to sunlight
- Orion Scope Cloak's material prevents dew buildup from external moisture and dropping outdoor temperatures
- Designed for temporary outdoor use only - not intended for permanent outdoor storage
Orion's Scope Cloak is made of a high-tech tear-resistant and water-resistant material that keeps your optics free of dew. The highly reflective exterior surface rejects solar radiation, keeping your telescope cool when left in sunlight and reduces "cool-down time" (the amount of time required for your telescope to reach thermal equilibrium after nightfall). The Scope Cloak Telescope Cover prevents dust form contaminating telescope optical surfaces, reducing the need to perform delicate and tedious cleaning procedures. A handy locking drawstring provides a snug fit once installed on your telescope.
The Orion Scope Cloak Telescope Cover for Large Mounted Telescopes is designed for temporary outdoor use and is not intended to be used for permanent unsheltered outdoor storage. A handy nylon carrying pouch is included.
|Name||Orion - Scope Cloak for Large Mounted Telescopes|