Orion Resolux 10x50 Waterproof Astronomy Binoculars
Orion gets requests all the time from serious amateur astronomers asking what binocular we'd recommend for wide-field stargazing. Well, from now on our answer will be "Resolux"! They're our new favorite astro binoculars (and equally superb for long-distance daytime viewing), combining high-resolution, flat-field optics with mechanical construction that meets the U.S. military spec for ruggedness and the strict JTII spec for collimation. They are fully waterproof, and nitrogen purged to prevent internal lens fogging. And all this for a very reasonable price.
- These rugged 10-power binoculars boast high-resolution, flat-field optics
- Ideal binoculars for scanning the starry skies, or for daytime terrestrial use viewing birds, wildlife, and scenery
- Fully waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent lens fogging when using in damp environs
- 50mm objective lenses provide bright views across a wide 6.5-degree field of view
- High-quality BAK-4 prisms and advanced multi-coatings on all optical surfaces provide maximum light throughput for bright views rich in contrast
With this Resolux 10x50 binocular, you'll enjoy performance that you simply won't find in other binoculars. Your first scan of the Milky Way will prove it - pinpoint stars set in bold contrast against the dark background. Gorgeous! The extra-large BAK-4 prisms and advanced multi-coatings on all optical surfaces really drink in the light. The eyepieces focus individually, which yields a sturdier mechanical design than a center-focus mechanism. And with 18mm of eye relief, even eyeglass wearers will see the full field of view.
This Resolux's all-metal housing is armored with thick rubber to ensure a secure, comfortable grip. Each binocular comes with lens caps, heavy-duty tripod adapter, soft padded case, and neck strap.
|Name||Orion - Resolux 10x50 Waterproof Astronomy Binoculars|