Orion Resolux 10.5x70 Waterproof Astronomy Binoculars
Orion gets requests all the time from serious amateur astronomers asking what binocular we'd recommend for wide-field stargazing. Well, from now on our answer will be "Resolux"! They're our new favorite astro binoculars (and equally superb for long-distance daytime viewing), combining high-resolution, flat-field optics with mechanical construction that meets the U.S. military spec for ruggedness and the strict JTII spec for collimation. They are fully waterproof, and nitrogen purged to prevent internal lens fogging. And all this for a very reasonable price.
- These rugged 10.5-power Orion Resolux astronomical binoculars provide high-resolution views with a nice flat-field
- Fully waterproof and nitrogen purged construction prevents lens fogging in damp conditions
- High-quality BAK-4 prisms and advanced multi-coatings on all optical surfaces provide maximum light throughput for bright views rich in contrast
- Orion's 10.5x70 Resolux binoculars are still hand holdable for short viewing sessions, and have a nice 5.0-degree field of view
- Attachment to a tripod with the included tripod adapter is recommended for extended use. Tripod sold separately
With this Resolux 10.5x70 binocular, you'll enjoy performance that you simply won't find in other binoculars. Your first scan of the Milky Way will prove it — pinpoint stars set in bold contrast against the dark background. Gorgeous! The extra-large BAK-4 prisms and advanced multi-coatings on all optical surfaces really drink in the light. The eyepieces focus individually, which yields a sturdier mechanical design than a center-focus mechanism. And with 23mm of eye relief, even eyeglass wearers will see the full field of view.
This Resolux's all-metal housing is armored with thick rubber to ensure a secure, comfortable grip. Each binocular comes with lens caps, heavy-duty tripod adapter, and neck strap. This binocular comes with a foam-lined hard case.
|Name||Orion - Resolux 10.5x70 Waterproof Astronomy Binoculars|