The LaserMate Deluxe II Telescope Laser Collimator allows you to collimate optics from the rear of the reflector telescope to get the best views possible from your reflector telescope. This collimator is ideal for any Newtonian reflector telescope, including Dobsonian reflectors and Newtonian astrographs. It works especially well on telescopes with focal ratios of f/5 or lower, for which accurate collimation is even more critical. Many reflector telescopes are center-marked at the factory with a collimation target label, inclided with the LaserMate Deluxe II are extra center-mark collimation targets with the in case you have an unmarked mirror.
The rear-view port has a bull's eye target that lets you adjust the telescope's primary mirror while standing at the rear of the telescope where the primary mirror adjustment screws are located. You just adjust the collimation knobs until the laser beam's red dot hits the bulls-eye which indicates that your mirrors are aligned. The optimized housing design and the highly accurate factory-set alignment will allow your reflector telescope to serve up the sharpest, clearest views possible, night after night.
- Fits any 1.25" telescope eyepiece holder or 2" focuser fitted with an adapter
- An improved aluminum housing with a wider 3mm barrel flange.
- It ensures proper seating for consistently pinpoint collimation with every use.
- Operates on one CR2032 battery and comes with a full set of instructions with a step-by-step procedure on how to properly align a relfecting telescope
- Includes extra center mark collimation target labels for any reflector primary mirror not center-marked at the factory
- quick and consistent collimation of your reflector telescope's primary and secondary mirrors
|Name||Orion - LaserMate Deluxe II Telescope Laser Collimator|