Orion High Power 1.25" 5x 4 element Barlow
This mighty 5x Barlow will easily meet the magnification demands of any telescope system. The Orion High-Power 5x 4-Element Barlow Lens quintuples the power of any 1.25” telescope eyepiece, providing far more magnification than a 2x or 3x Barlow.
- Fully multi-coated 5x Barlow will give your 1.25" telescope eyepieces a quintuple-power boost
- Perfect for obtaining very high-power views of the Moon and planets
- 4-element lens design preserves the optical quality of your telescope and eyepieces for sharp views
- Ideal for use with a solar system imaging camera for high-magnification lunar and planetary astrophotography
- Brass compression ring keeps eyepieces securely installed without scratching
Featuring a hig-quality 4-element lens design, the Orion High-Power 5x Barlow will preserve the optical quality of your telescope and telescope eyepieces while providing a monstrous 5x power boost. The Barlow lens elements are fully multi-coated with anti-reflection coatings to ensure maximum light throughput for bright, crisp views. The lenses are also edge-blackened to further maximize contrast and sharpness.
The body of the Orion High-Power 1.25” 5x 4-Element Barlow is machined from solid aluminum with a grip-friendly rubber exterior. The 1.25” barrel is internally threaded for use with Orion 1.25” eyepiece and imaging filters. The inside of the 5x High-Power Barlow’s barrel is also glare threaded to help prevent internal reflections.
A brass compression ring secures any inserted 1.25” telescope eyepiece in place without marring or scratching the barrel, keeping all eyepieces used with the 5x Barlow in like-new condition.
Add the Orion High-Power 5x Barlow to your accessory arsenal for those occasions when you need a super-powerful magnification boost!
|Name||Orion - High-Power 1.25" 5x 4-Element Barlow Lens|
|Manufacturer Part No||ORI-08715|
|Custom Stock Status||Place your order to join our wait list - no deposit required.|