Orion High Power 1.25" 3 4 element Barlow Lens
For those times when you want more powerful views through your telescope, the Orion High-Power 3x 4-Element Barlow Lens will provide a convenient power boost for high magnification study of the sky.
- 4-Element 3x Barlow will give your 1.25" telescope eyepieces a triple-power boost
- Ideal for high-power telescopic study of the Moon and planets such as Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn
- Sophisticated fully multi-coated, 4-element lens design preserves the optical quality of your telescope and eyepieces for crisp views
- Great for high-magnification lunar and planetary astrophotography
- Brass compression ring keeps eyepieces securely installed without scratching, and the barrel is threaded for use with 1.25" Orion filters
The 1.25" 3x Orion High-Power 4-Element Barlow Lens triples the power of any 1.25” telescope eyepiece. It's an ideal accessory for high-power lunar and planetary observation, as well as lunar and planetary imaging when used with a solar system camera or webcam. Use this handy magnification-boosting Barlow for up-close views of Mars, ringed Saturn, and gigantic Jupiter, or to study craters of the Moon in exquisite detail. The extra power boost provided by this Barlow Lens is especially helpful when used with short focal length telescopes that would otherwise not be able to achieve the desired magnification with very short focal length eyepieces.
The Orion High-Power 3x Barlow features an enhanced 4-element lens design which preserves the sharpness and contrast of your telescope and telescope eyepieces. The lens elements are fully multi-coated with anti-reflection coatings, and edge-blackened to provide maximum light throughput and optimal image contrast. The 1.25” barrel is threaded for use with Orion 1.25” filters and also glare threaded to help prevent internal reflections from reducing the brightness of your views.
The body of the Orion High-Power 1.25” 3x 4-Element Barlow is machined from solid aluminum with a grip-friendly rubber exterior. A brass compression ring secures any inserted 1.25” telescope eyepiece in place without marring or scratching the barrel, keeping your eyepieces like-new.
|Eyepiece Barrel Size||1.25"|
|No. of Elements||4|
|Optical Coatings||Fully multi-coated|