Orion Guide Scope Ring Mounting Bar
Rigid anodized aluminum Orion Guide Scope Ring Mounting Bar for coupling guidescope and guidescope rings to a telescope. Multiple holes allow guidescope rings to be positioned for short or long-tube guidescopes. Pre-drilled through-holes allow easy attachment to SkyView Pro and Atlas telescopes.
- Rigid anodized aluminum bar used for coupling guide scope rings to an astrophotography telescope
- Attach guide scope rings to this mounting bar, then attach bar in piggyback orientation to imaging telescope
- Multiple holes along length of mounting bar allow rings to be positioned for long-tube or short-tube guide scopes
- Pre-drilled holes allow easy attachment to Orion SkyView Pro, Sirius, and Atlas mounted telescopes with tube rings
- Astrophotography telescope must be equipped with tube rings in order to attach guide scope ring mounting bar
|Name||Orion - Guide Scope Ring Mounting Bar|