Orion Giant View 15x70 Astronomy Binoculars
It's the same night sky, all right. But with this jumbo Orion GiantView binocular, you'll see it like never before. Its large-aperture, fully multi-coated optics provide exceptional light gathering capability for stargazing. And if terrestrial observing is more your speed, you will appreciate this GiantView's long-distance range, wide field of view, and stunning resolution.
- Portable yet powerful, these binoculars feature 70mm objective lenses and 15x power magnification
- BAK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics ensure great light transmission and contrast
- Individual binocular eyepiece focusing for enhanced accuracy
- We recommend using a tripod for extended viewing, attachment to tripod requires L-adapter and field tripod or binocular mount (all sold separately)
- Includes heavy-duty aluminum case, dust caps, and more
The GiantView 15x70 Large-Aperture is a wonderfully well made binocular. The BAK-4 prisms and internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast. The barrels are cross-reinforced with an aluminum rod and objective cell cuffs for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment. A sliding 1/4"-20 mounting post is held captive on the rod, for coupling the binocular to a tripod (recommended) and achieving optimum balance.
This big binocular provides a generous 4mm exit pupil and the serious magnifying power you need to resolve subtle details in your target object. The eyepieces focus individually, which affords a higher degree of focusing precision than center-focus mechanisms. And the long eye relief even lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view.
When you do get your new Orion GiantView binocular, get ready for some late nights! Because you won't want to stop observing that seemingly new, more star-studded sky. Includes heavy-duty aluminum case.
|Name||Orion - Giant View 15x70 Astronomy Binoculars*|
|Angular Field of View||4.0°|
|Focus System||Individual eyepiece focus|
|Included Accessories||Neckstrap, Objective caps, Eyepiece caps|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||210.0 ft./1000 yd|
|Near Focus||75 ft.|