Orion EQ-3M Single-Axis Drive
Pop this precision mini-motor on a compatible Orion or Celestron equatorial telescope mount and track celestial objects automatically. It'll make observing easier and more fun! Drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension. Electronic Hand controller has 8x speed and pause mode. External disengage allows coarse movement of the telescope by hand with motor attached. Both systems include electronic motor, electronic hand controller, and battery case. Powered by four D-cell batteries (not included).
This EQ-3M Drive System is compatible with the Orion AstroView 6 Reflector Telescope, the Orion AstroView 120 and 120ST Refractor Telescopes, and Orion StarMax 127 EQ Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescopes.
- Precision mini-motor attaches to your AstroView equatorial mount for automatic tracking of celestial objects
- Electronic motor drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension
- Drive controller has 2x, and 8x speeds and pause mode
- Includes motor, controller and battery case
- Runs on four D-cell batteries (not included)
|Name||Orion - EQ-3M Single-Axis Drive|