Orion EQ-3M Dual-Axis Drive
Pop this precision mini-motor on a compatible Orion or Celestron equatorial telescope mount and track celestial objects automatically. It'll make observing easier and more fun! Drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension and declination. Electronic hand controller has 2x, 4x and 8x speeds and pause mode. External disengage allows coarse movement of the telescope by hand with motor attached. Both systems include electronic motor, electronic hand controller, and battery case. Powered by four D-cell batteries (not included).
This EQ-3M Drive System is compatible with the Orion AstroView 6 Reflector Telescope, the Orion AstroView 120 and 120ST Refractor Telescopes, and Orion StarMax 127 EQ Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescopes.
- Precision mini-motor attaches to your AstroView equatorial mount to provide motorized tracking of celestial objects
- Drive provides regulated sidereal-rate tracking in right ascension axis - the same axis stars appear to move around in the night sky
- Electronic drive controller features 2x, 4x, and 8x speeds and pause mode
- Includes motor, controller and battery case. Runs on four D-cell batteries (not included)
- Fits Orion AstroView equatorial mounts (sold separately)